Well, here is what has been keeping me busy and away from my blog lately! Just to catch you up on fall preparations in our household- here are some photos. The most time consuming event has been the Fall Fun Fest at our church that I'm co-chairing. It is this coming Friday, so until then I'll be busy decorating, cooking chili, baking cakes, and shopping for game supplies! We made this fun board to promote the event at church - the kids helped tear the pumpkins and draw the ghost. All those years working in preschool paid off!Here is a lovely photo of Lauren as we picked out our pumpkins at the farm. She has the most beautiful smile, especially now that all her front teeth are in!

Here is Jason working on the "You've Been Bewitched" bags that his church youth group is selling as a fundraiser. These have been a tremendous success and have been a lot of fun for the kids to put together as a group.



And here are a few Halloween projects I've worked on for order thank you's, show samples etc. I really love stamping for Halloween!
And finally, a picture of the costumes chosen for this year. They were modeling them waiting for their dad to come
home to see them. Lauren's boots are about 4 inches high! It is hilarious, but they both love them! I was just glad I was able to steer Lauren away from the cheerleader / american idol costumes she was first drawn to. I to
ld her they look like clothes she would wear everyday, not a costume, and she'd freeze dressed as a cheerleader!And, not to be outdone, here is Dave trying out Jason's wig.
Hope that brings a smile to your face! Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment