Well, we had a blast, but I'm glad it's over until at least next year! I wouldn't relive next week for a million dollars! Dave was out of town, and being a single mom stinks!!! Here are a few of the photos of the fun! Lauren won best costume!!! Despite being sick with a fever of 103+ for 5 days, she still managed to stay up on her 4 inch heels all night! I did catch her sitting now and then, but she never wanted to take them off.




Jason spent most of his evening down in the "Spooky School" being a scary dude. Here he is manning the broomstick booth. Lauren and Jason both carved a pumpkin for the contest. I was very impressed with their creativity. With a little help from mom, they were able to find things in the fridge, or in the garden that they could use for facial features. Lauren got her face painted - you can see the dark circles under her eyes!
Overall, the event was successful and while we're still totaling the amount, we think we made over $1000 for the roof fund! We're hoping the kids can present one of those big fake checks to the congregational president next week!
Have a Happy Halloween!

No comments:
Post a Comment