Upcoming Events

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Scrapping for Christmas


Once again, it's been a while since I've been able to post on my blog! This is not for lack of wanting to! It has been a very busy autumn, and that does not seem to change in the near future. The transition to middle school has presented it's own unique challenges, some of which were anticipated and others which have been surprising! Homework levels are at an all time high! I've gotten involved in the PTO, the MOM's Club, and I'm the head room parent for Lauren's class, so that has meant meetings, craft days, and tutoring! Don't get me wrong-I love it!!!!





In the midst of it all, I've been very busy with my business. There has been a lot to kick it off, and I'm excited to say that there has been a lot of interest. I had an outstanding show last month, and not only in sales, but it was lots of fun too~! These pages were developed for a scrapbook group that is interested in starting up a monthly get together in their new subdivision. They are made using the Stampin UP! Simply Scrappin kit "Holiday Print". As you can see, I created 4 pages from the kit - but what you can't see is that I still had enough left over to make an additional 4 pages AT LEAST! I incorporated my stamps, "Snowfall" , "Cold Play" and "Very Merry" to enhance the backgrounds.















The tree was made by cutting a piece of Handsome Hunter and cutting fringe into it.

If you are interested in attending the scrap camp for these pages, please contact me to order the kits asap! You can either bring pictures from Christmas past, or plan ahead for pictures you'll take this year! In either case, don't forget how helpful stamping can be as an enhancement to your pages!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan,

I love your Christmas pages!! Nice to get some new ideas.

Faith