
To start off with, and to show a lot of projects that I've been working on at once, this is a picture of a table display I had for a Scrapbook Day at a local church. One of my friends is the coordinator of this event and I've participated for 3 years now. Each year her event becomes more and more successful due to her, and another friends hard work.
Frankenstein was a big theme with me this year. I used his cute face on many different style containers using my Big Shot cutting machine - easy to make boxes! The 2 Frankies and the Count on the right are all made using Big Shot dies. The witches hats are a triangle box with a brim added on. They are all glittered in purple and very sparkly! They hold about 4 Reeces PB mini - cups. And the little "matchbook" looking packages actually hold lip balm. A fun alternative to candy. I used our Decor Element vinyl images to create the candle holder. It is the grand prize for my highest sales party this fall season, so if you want to get in on the fun, let me know!

This is a preview of two items from my fall class. The theme will be Thanksgiving cards, and a few ideas for your table setting - especially kid tables. The dates are listed on my business webpage here. Call me soon if you're interested in attending. There will be 5 projects in all and the cost is $10.00.Finally, my last photo for the day - a silly photo of Lauren "helping" her dad rake leaves this weekend. She and Jason were both down with an upper respiratory virus this week that kept them both out of school for the whole week. Great to see that smile again!
I will be posting more soon - I had more photos for tonight, but alas, the camera didn't take a good picture so I'm going to redo it. I really need a photo studio~!

2 comments:
Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Oct. 27. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/
Cute stuff. I noticed the watermark on the photos, that's something new you are doing, just because??
Post a Comment