Upcoming Events

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Time Flies!



Well, I should never make promises to update my blog with anything someone is waiting for, because that is a sure way to create chaos in my life! The minute I do, all of my best of intentions gets blown away by the reality of life! So, if you've been waiting for me to post a template for my pudding cup holders, which many people asked for, here it is - it's simple so maybe you'll still have time to do them for Halloween, if not adapt it for Christmas party treats. I'm really sorry for the delay!

Cut your card stock to 7 X 3 inches and fold in half- scored at 3.5. On one side of score line, cut a circle with a 2 3/8 inch diameter. This is where you will insert the pudding cup. Decorate the top of the card as desired, and put a message on the inside. I put a ribbon on the top flap as well. You can seal the treat holders with ribbon in a fake bow, or for those you may give as a gift for someone else to use, you can put 2 Stampin Dimensionals on the outer corners of the holder, and this allows them to close it after they've signed it.

I have a lot of posts that I hope to catch up with tonight to show you all the crazy things I've been up to, so please check back to see them- there are some beautiful projects to be listed soon!

Smiles,

Susan

No comments: