
On one of my favorite blog's to visit, My Blog by Cammie, there is a wonderful opportunity to win some fabulous blog candy that you won't want to miss in recognition of World Alzheimer Day. This is the card that I made for my entry! I also have a friend that takes care of a parent with this disease, so I'm sending another version to them as well. I used Old Olive, Tangerine Tango and Chocolate Chip CS from Stampin UP! Haiku Designer Series Paper, Choc Chip Ribbon, Whisper White Craft ink and Stampin Pastels.
On another note, thank you to all that attended the Open House this weekend! It was at times very busy, but we had lots of fun! I do still have some retired stamp sets available as well as single stamps for sale, so if you are interested, let me know!
Smiles,
Suz

2 comments:
Susan--what a gorgeous card. I love that thick ribbon with the flower and dp! What a beautiful card and I am sure someone is gonna smile to receive that!
thanks so much for participating!
Huge hugs-Cammie
Awesome cards Aunt Susan! I've tried to do cards and they come out OK. But yours are really cool! I especially love the holiday cards.
Post a Comment