Well, this post is dedicated to my kids so they can see their new cousin in all his cuteness! I'm not sure this is going to stream very well, but at least it's something!He is really making eye contact now and smiles at you responsively....all the things he should do at this age because, of course, he's perfect! I'm enjoying my baby fix and all the memories of baby time....sounds, smells (most of them good). Funny how things just come back to you! Amy and Dan are naturally great parents and love him even during the "crying hour" that he has recently developed....the rest of the day he's an angel!
Today we went for a 4 mile walk through Belmont Shore and Naples. It's a beautiful area with ocean views, marinas, intercoastal canals with multi-million $ homes along them. We went past Vicki Lawrence's house (of Carol Burnett fame) - gorgeous! The flowers out here are enormous. They have daisy TREES! And everything is in full bloom now, which is stunning, but not always great for the allergies. Amy is on a strict diet to lose baby weight in time for her trip to Jamaica. They just found out that the concert at the convention this year is John Legend! Too bad. They are taking Tyler with them and we had to go have his passport picture taken the night I arrived! Hilarious that it will be good for 5 years when practically by the time they actually go it won't look anything like him! It was funny watching them try to take a picture of a baby where both ears could be seen, which is apparently required for passport photos. He was not cooperating, and wouldn't sit up straight! So, the joke here is that they aren't feeding me because Amy hardly eats anything at all, and Dan eats like a bachelor. I guess I'm on a strict diet too for my stay!

No comments:
Post a Comment