I told you I had actually been stamping! Though it's never as much as I'd like to anymore! How did I ever find time to work outside my home? Anyway, these are a few Valentine cards I made for a workshop and my new "Make a Card Monday" event once a month. One's very simple and one has more bling, but both are easy!

I used the scallop circle punch to create the flower and then cut slits up toward the center to separate the petals. It turned out really well. Sorry the photo is a little out of focus, I think my camera battery was dying at the time.
This is one of my favorite projects of the season. I've been saving my glass spice jars for something-I just wasn't sure what!- when Stampin UP! came out with coordinated rub-on stickers! They work great on many surfaces, including glass, felt, wood, plastic, ribbon-they take to textured surfaces as well as curved, which are very hard to use stamps on! So, I've been making these valentine jars for teachers this year. I filled them with chocolates - I took the wrappers off so the colors wouldn't hide the detail of the rub on image. The top is stamped to coordinate.
We went to Jason's Court of Honor ceremony and he is now a Tenderfoot Scout. He was the first of his group to acheive a rank advancement so he is really proud. He also got 2 more merit badges so he has 8 now! My fingers are sore from sewing them onto his sash for the ceremony. My mom and dad took us out for ice cream afterwards.
Enjoy Fat Tuesday! We're having a pancake supper at the church tomorrow night! Should be fun. Don't forget to wear your beads!

No comments:
Post a Comment