
Here's a really easy yet impactful new card design: a pop up card that stands on its own so your recipient can admire your work throughout their day! This is really easy to make, especially when you use the new Simply Scrappin kits that Stampin UP offers. I used Secret Garden here, and used Baroque Motifs for the base and the envelope stamps. Elegant Greetings provided the sentiment. I just love this color combination! Go Figure-it's green!Here is the card folded flat for mailing-and it all fits into a regular card envelope! I'll be having a stamp camp on this, with a new design soon, so if you want to receive an invite, let me know in the comments!
As anticipated, here is the list of stamps that I'll be parting with (reluctantly). I've included the catalog year they were offered in, the number of stamps in the set, the original price and the sale price. These sets are retired and unavailable from Stampin UP! at this time, so if one of them is a favorite that you thought you'd never see again, you better grab it!
I will take orders first come, first serve! Basically the prices reflect a 40% discount and remember-no shipping!!!! The sets in Bold are available, and the other sets have been sold.
- Holiday Basics 2003, Set of 3, $17.95 /$11.00
- Beyond the Basics 2001, Set of 4, $11.95 /$7.00
- Peace on Earth 2001, Set of 7, $19.95 / 12.00
- Holiday Hello 2001, Set of 6, $19.95 / 12.00
- Sweet Treats 2003, Set of 3, $17.95 / 11.00
- Basket of Kindness 2002, Set of 6, Hostess Set Level 3 / 10.00
- Fanciful Favorites 2001, Set of 8, $19.95 / 12.00
- Springtime Fun 2002, Set of 12, $34.95 /20.00
- Sketch it 2001, Set of 12, $34.95 / 20.00
- Border Builders 2002, Set of 9, Hostess Level 2 / 8.00
- In the Sky 2002, Set of 4, Hostess Level 1 / 5.00
- Season's Sketches 2002, Set of 8, $28.95 / 17.00
- Very Punny 2007, Set of 8, SAB / 5.00
- Delightful Doodles 2002, Set of 4, Hostess Level 1 / 5.00
- Teacups 2000, Set of 7, $19.95 / 12.00
- Little Layers 2003, Set of 8 $19.95 / 12.00
- New Beginnings 2002, Set of 7, $19.95 / 12.00
As for my credit card fiasco, well I've done everything that I can to protect myself at this point according to the authorities. My new credit cards have already arrived, of course they wasted no time in getting those out to me! I have protected investment accounts and put fraud alerts on my credit line- and yet when I called my credit card company today they were still using the compromised information as my security question, so I had to call their fraud dept. again! They are not as efficient as I had hoped, and even the protections are not fool proof!
I've been burning stress by lots of stamping this past week, but I have to wait to post them until the recipients get them in the mail. Watch for them soon!

1 comment:
Hey Susan,
Just checking out the comment section to see if you get it. Is there anyway I could view those stamp sets you have for sale incase one strikes my fancy. I'm not familiar with Stampin UP enough to know them by name.
Faith
Post a Comment