Upcoming Events

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sneak Peek #7


Wow! Only 3 more days to go before the big Open House! I hope you're as excited as I am! Despite being a little fatigued, I'm really having fun getting everything together!

Everyone loves these chapstick holders as a fun treat to give out as an alternative to candy!

One thing I will have at my Open House that hasn't made it out in the mail yet is the Holiday Mini Catalog. There are some really wonderful holiday sets in there that go all the way through Valentines Day! Don't get so immersed in Halloween that you forget that NOW is the perfect time to start working on your Christmas Cards, and looking for that perfect image is the best way to start! If you can't find it in our Mini Catalog, you may not find it anywhere!

I will be demonstrating our new Big Shot cutting system at my house on Saturday as well, so if you've never seen one, and would like to learn more about how easy it can make all your scrapbooking and craft making, you won't want to miss a chance to crank that handle in person! The machine and / or dies would make a great addition to your crafting tools and are available just in time for Christmas! Tell your hubby to get one ordered from me to put under the tree!


Smiles,

Susan

No comments: