Upcoming Events

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sneak Peek #5


What an exhausting day! After being on my feet for nearly 6 hours straight yesterday, I decided that I would spend today on my feet again, this time preparing dinner for Dave's birthday. We decided to have a practice Thanksgiving dinner (even though I don't need the practice!). It's just one of our favorite meals, and with the cold front moving in, and enough time before the holidays to want it again, it seemed like the perfect time! The only change was having the chocolate cake instead of the pies! It was really yummy, but I now have Turkey-coma added to my reasons for going to bed early tonight~!

These cute little pouches are made with some papers from Martha Stewart Crafts I bought last fall. One of my friends suggested that they would make wonderful packaging for gift cards - because they are small, yet nicer than a mere envelope. Let's face it - sometimes the nicest gifts we get are the chance to go splurge on ourselves by way of a gift card, but an envelope doesn't convey the value of that gift AT ALL! So, this is a much nicer presentation! I have some of these made up in birthday papers as well, so they are not just Halloween! But what a great teacher gift!

Going off to bed early now! Hoping to be fully functional tomorrow - I've got some really cute items to finish up for photographing tomorrow, so I need my inspiration sleep!

Till then,

Susan

No comments: