Well, another Christmas has come and gone. It was as busy as ever, and most of you will notice that no Christmas cards went out from me this year. In part this was due to lack of energy to do them! Hopefully you will be receiving Valentine updates this year! This is our official photo for the holiday, taken Christmas Eve at my mom and Dad's house. It's not often you get us all dressed up and in the same place!
These pictures show you what my house has looked like with all the poinsettia's in it for Jason's Boy Scout Fundraiser. I told Dave he better hope I don't take a fancy to having 40 poinsettias in the house every year -they were very beautiful, but would be expensive! I took care of them for 3 weeks before our pastor would let me put them on the altar. I was very impressed with how healthy they were and though we lost a few leaves, we had no bugs! They still looked beautiful as you can see when I delivered them.



This is a photo of Jason's first band concert. He plays clarinet (obviously). He has really enjoyed being in band, and is constantly telling me when he hears a clarinet part in music now. We were watching Harry Potter tonight and he identified a clarinet solo. I hope it continues to be a source of pride and friendship for him. I know we were proud parents that night!
And here is the beginning of a new tradition. I bought Gingerbread house cookie cutters this year and we gave the kids the challenge of building a house! I hope next year to make them each build one, and see how they progress with age! Not bad for a first try!


This is a bunch of party favors I made for a friend. She gave them out at her annual dinner party / ornament exchange. They were really cute, especially all together. They were also my first bulk favor order!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! We are eagerly looking forward to the beginning of a new year of happy events, and putting 2007 behind us! It was a rough one!

No comments:
Post a Comment